New Vectric Vcarve V11.5 software(for Shopbot) Free Trial Conversion to Makerspace Client

John McCord

May 23, 2024, 11:05:45 AMMay 23
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Our Shopbot arrived with Vcarve software. Vectric updates this software annually. Users download the Free Trial Version, install it on a computer, create vector drawings, create toolpaths, and save project files. Project files are then opened at the space with the Makerspace Edition software with and are post-processed to a Shopbot part file (.sbp) for machining on the Shopbot. What is new with V11.5 is the path for converting Vectric's Free (for 90 days) Trial Version to a Makerspace Client has changed to include an invitation routine.

During the Free Trial Version download routine, user is prompted for their email address. Users that download the software, create projects, and attempt to open at the space with our Makerspace edition will not be able to before they have responded to an invitation emailed to them from Lvl1.

To request and invitation members should email an invitation for Vcare Conversion to le...@lvl1.org.

So, If you currently use Vcarve Pro Makespace Client for Shopbot (or Laser) projects you may want to download the V11.5 trial version and email le...@lvl1.org for an invitation.

JM

Larry Richardson

May 31, 2024, 8:04:29 PMMay 31
to lv...@googlegroups.com
well, I went today to get the latest , and its 12.0 now ... Can we get the shop bot to 12.0 ? idk the upgrade procedure.