Wood shop

Bill Schwab

Apr 9, 2024, 6:42:09 PMApr 9
to Club Lvl1
I’m looking for input on taking over an area outside the woodshop for a glue table.
As it is now,
If someone has a wood project that needs to be glued,
They use the main table.
There are two problems with that.

1 -by doing so ,that table will be unusable for anybody else for a day or two, because no one wants to move that project and ruin it.

2- using it is not prime for glue up because of saw dust contamination.

I’ve been told that table in The woodshop it not good for glue up’s
Because it is not true and level.
Making anything you make not to be true.

I’m thinking of making a glue up table in the bone yard, over where the back exit and the junk soda machine are.
The wall can store all the wood clamps.
And the project can sit there while it dries out of the way .

Let the discussion begin.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone