Louisville Startup Week - You are welcome to attend!

Amy Shah

Sep 13, 2021, 8:29:20 AM9/13/21
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Louisville Startup Week: Click Here to Register for Free!

What: A FREE week-long, entrepreneur-led, volunteer-run event, Sep 20-24, that will bring entrepreneurs in our community together to celebrate their achievements and make valuable connections. We have 35+ hours of amazing content all throughout the week.

When: Startup Week will start at 830am on Monday, September 20th and run until 5pm on Friday, September 24th. Click Here to View Schedule
There are events all throughout each workday, as well as evening networking events to attend, catch-up with your network, and make new connections in our community.

Where: Most events will be held at LODGIC (552 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40202), a new co-working space here in town. ALL events will also be streamed virtually, so that any who feel more comfortable participating from afar can do so. More details on individual events here: https://emamo.com/event/startup-week-louisville/p/schedule-nadOX8

Why: Louisville Startup Week exists to bring the Louisville startup community together, facilitate connections & interesting conversation, and to bring free education to all who desire it. We believe a rising tide lifts all boats, and we strive to assist in continuing the positive momentum we have in the Louisville entrepreneurial ecosystem.

Who: Everyone is welcome to attend, this is a 100% inclusive event for all. The content throughout the week will be particularly interesting for entrepreneurs, business owners, corporate leaders, active community members, students, developers, marketers, and anyone who is interested in starting a company, or the business community as a whole.

Amy Shah

Sep 18, 2021, 11:06:29 PM9/18/21
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

Don't forget about Louisville Startup Week!  See newsletter or previous post for more details.  It's starting this Monday.