Saturday hours?

Gary Fischer

Aug 6, 2016, 7:55:45 AM8/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I've got some rubber wheels and misc. DC motors to drop off for the boneyard today. Is anyone planning on being at the space this morning?

Gary Fischer

Aug 6, 2016, 8:42:22 AM8/6/16

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 7:55:45 AM UTC-4, Gary Fischer wrote:
I've got some rubber wheels and misc. DC motors to drop off for the boneyard today. Is anyone planning on being at the space this morning?
I also am dropping off some 200 feet of plywood edge banding, for dressing up the edge of plywood so you don't see the layers. The carpenters in the group might be interested in it.

Nathan Armentrout

Aug 6, 2016, 10:18:26 AM8/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey Gary, I can't make it down this morning, but I'd be happy to meet you this late afternoon/evening. Are you available around that time frame?

Gary Fischer

Aug 6, 2016, 10:29:00 AM8/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Thanks! 4:30 -5:00 work for you?

Divinity Rose

Aug 6, 2016, 11:06:33 AM8/6/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
O will be there from 12:30-5 pm

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Gary Fischer <ga...@americanbankequipment.com> wrote:
Thanks!  4:30 -5:00 work for you?

Nothing but the best,

Divinity Rose, Experience Engineer
Engineering unique and engaging live, video and interactive technology experiences for education, marketing and entertainment.

Award Winning Author, Entertainer (humorist), Director, Producer
Available for Fun Speaking Engagements or Events for your Organization
Entertain. Enlighten. Empower.

Gary Fischer

Aug 6, 2016, 4:42:52 PM8/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace