Re: {LVL1} Catching up on ShopBot and VCarve

John McCord

Jun 4, 2024, 6:41:07 AMJun 4
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt. Vectric no longer uses the makerspace ID in the same way, now the license creds are verified without user input that I suppose could make them vulnerable.

Vectric thinks they sent you an invitation to become a member of our account. It would have been from a no reply edress and I’ve heard sometimes is found in spam email folders. Let me know if I should withdraw that invitation and I'll issue a new invitation.

I will be at the meeting tonight, maybe we can work it out there?

JM

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android