4 Hour Cybersecurity Boot Camp Save the Date Jul12

Amy Shah

May 16, 2024, 10:22:32 AMMay 16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I will be teaching a 4 Hour Cybersecurity Boot Camp updated for 2024 on Friday night from 6-10 pm July 12 at LVL1Hackerspace. This will be free and it is targeted for beginners or newcomers to technology. This will be in person. (Depending on the turnout/budget, there may be food. MAYBE?).

Needs - can someone help me please?
- I need someone to help me put this on the LVL1 Calendar for the Classroom (I dont have access)
- I will need the HDMI cable and presentation equipment to be working. If they are not, please let me know.
- Does anyone who works in cybersecurity want to help me with this? (Just show up and answer questions) You will get CEU credits if you need them for your current certifications.