May 12 Deadline: $5K Funding & 90 Day Startup Program

Daniel Johnsen

May 1, 2024, 1:56:08 PMMay 1
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Thought I'd pass this along -- I don't know anything more than what is on the public website.

If you have an idea you've thought about building and need that bit of guidance and a bit of cash to bring it to life, now is your opportunity.

Ideas don't have to be hardware based or internet based, can be a bakery or as complex as a medical device.  Goal of the program is to get you from idea to a next stage.

What you get:
$5K in non-dilutive funding (provided at half way point to start executing on submitted plan)
90 day cohort based idea to venture program (virtual)
Next steps

Apply here by May 12
https://www.buildersandbackers.com/building/current-idea-accelerator/summer-2024

Curriculum:
1 Getting Clear on the Problem & Idea
2 Identifying What to Test
3 Designing a Low-Fidelity Way to Run that Test
4 Using Low/No Code Tools
5 Putting It All Into Action
6 Evaluating Results & Planning Next Steps

bruce

May 2, 2024, 1:39:08 PMMay 2
to lv...@googlegroups.com
To the list....

Curious if anyone is entering this with regards to software. Let us know!

thanks