What are you reading?

pa...@paulkshepherd.com

May 21, 2008, 4:07:53 PM5/21/08
to Lutheran Writers Project
This is a forum to talk about books of interest to Lutheran Writers
Project members.

Sharron Blezard

Jan 1, 2013, 11:16:01 PM1/1/13
to lutheran-wri...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't look like this group is too active, but right now I'm rereading Bonhoeffer's Life Together and Chuck Klosterman's Downtown Owl. Cheers!

Resha Caner

Feb 17, 2013, 3:58:12 PM2/17/13
to lutheran-wri...@googlegroups.com
Life Together is a great book. It's been a few years since I read it, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I enjoyed it. I thought it was much better than The Cost of Discipleship and not nearly as dense as Ethics.

I've been reading Monsters and the Critics by Tolkien. As if I wasn't already impressed by his literary works, reading that book just elevates him all the more.

Caner