[Lustre-discuss] Lustre net using issues ...

wen ding

Mar 7, 2012, 1:41:06 AM3/7/12
to lustre-...@lists.lustre.org
hello
Met lots problem when using lustre...

Could I modify OSS IP address when the OSS is running?
If I changed the OSS address , need I format all OST?

If there are IB and TCP/IP in the net topology, need add one router
device? COULD one lustre node,which configired, acts as one real
route?

Thanks advance for your help.

B.R.
Dylan

dylan

Mar 7, 2012, 3:05:09 AM3/7/12
to lustre-discuss
hello
Met lots of problems during using lustre...
1.Could I modify OSS IP address when the OSS is running?
    If I changed the OSS address , need I format all OST?
2.If there are IB and TCP/IP in the net topology, need add one router
device? COULD one lustre node,which configired, acts as one real
route?
About the "LNET router" concept: is it a physical route device or just a configured common node which installed lustre?

Thanks advance for your help.
B.R.
Dylan

2012-03-07