[Lustre-community] LAD'12 European Lustre Workshop - Registration is now open!

THIELL Stephane

Jun 1, 2012, 12:11:32 PM6/1/12
to lustre-c...@lists.lustre.org
LAD'12 - European Lustre Workshop
September 24th - 25th, 2012
La Maison de la Chimie, Paris - France

EOFS and OpenSFS are organizing the second European Lustre Workshop,
now called Lustre Administrators and Developers Workshop (LAD).
It will take place in Paris, France, at La Maison de la Chimie during
2 days, 24th and 25th of September, 2012.
This will be a great opportunity for worldwide Lustre administrators
and developers to gather and exchange their experiences, developments,
tools, good practices and more.

WEB PAGE
http://www.eofs.org/index.php?id=11

PRESENTATION
We are inviting community members to send proposal for presentations
during this event. No proceeding is required, just an abstract of a
30-min presentation.
Please send this to lad...@eofs.org before July 31th, 2012.

REGISTRATION
Registration for the workshop is now open:

	http://www.eofs.org/lad2012/

Thanks to the following generous sponsors for making this event possible:
Bull, DataDirect Networks, NetApp, Whamcloud and Xyratex.

For any other information, please contact lad...@eofs.org
We look forward to seeing you at LAD'12!