Lustre 2.1 Community Update - September 13, 2011

Jessica A Popp

Sep 13, 2011, 12:59:02 PM9/13/11
to lust...@googlegroups.com

Hi there-

Here are the high level minutes from today's Lustre 2.1 call:

Attendees (apologies if I missed anyone)

Bull: Sebastien Buisson
Cray: Wally Wang
DDN:  Ryan Weiss
LLNL: Chris Morrone
OpenSFS: None
ORNL: James Simmons
TACC: John Hammond
Whamcloud: Richard Henwood, Oleg Drokin, Jessica Popp
Xyratex: Colin Faber

Review of actions from last meeting
======================
NONE

Testing update
==============
-TACC  - no updates
-ORNL  - just finished some testing for creates rates for performance - not directly 2.1 related. Also doing some Imperative Recovery testing.
-LLNL  - none
-Cray  - some small system testing, no problems to report so far.
-Whamcloud  - as soon as complete testing for 653, we will be cutting release candidate 2.

Blocker update
==============
-LU 662 - ready to land
-LU-653 - root cause has been determined, patch has been posted and built successfully, inspections underway.

AOB
===
Next meeting will be at 9:30 AM PT on September 20th. Please send
suggestions for agenda topics ahead of that time.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica A. Popp, PMP
Project Manager