Google Domains

Jay S

Aug 25, 2022, 7:56:08 PM8/25/22
to LUNI - Linux Users Of Northern Illinois (Chicago) - Technical Discussion
Hi, does anyone here have experience setting up google sites with a custom domain name?
I own a couple of domain names. One (the one of interest) has "google workspace business starter" the other is under the category of "Domains with Google Workspace"

I want to set up a website for the first one, but the pages seem to fall under the naming of the second domain.  I think the second domain "heyjay.com" was grandfathered  in under the google suites stuff.

Long story short, I don't know how the pieces fit together

Thanks
Jay