Voting Results for new CALA treasurer 2018 that you have been eagerly waiting for

Di, Y.P. Peter Ph.D.

Jan 4, 2018, 6:40:21 PM1/4/18
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com

Dear CALA members:

Happy New Year!

Congratulations to Qing Lu for officially being elected as the new CALA treasurer. J

Min Wu is now our new CALA president and Qiang Ding is our CALA president-elect.

I also want to thank all of you who participated in the voting process.

Additional thanks to Jian Fu and Qiang Ding for their help in counting the votes.

Best wishes and I wish all of you a productive and prosperous new year!

Peter

Y. Peter Di Ph.D. MBA

Department of Environmental and Occupational Health (EOH)

Director, Inhalation Exposure Facility

Chair, Chemical and Hygiene Safety Committee

University of Pittsburgh

GSPH 4139

130 De Soto Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

Tel: (412)624-8718 (Office);  (412)624-9567, 624-8266 (Lab)

Fax: (412)624-9361, (412)383-6928

Admin. Assistant: Lynette Clark
lvc...@pitt.edu, Tel: 412-624-9700

From: "lunginte...@googlegroups.com" <lunginte...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of "Su, Yunchao" <Y...@augusta.edu>
Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM
To: "lunginte...@googlegroups.com" <lunginte...@googlegroups.com>

Qing: You are a responsible and well-respected scientist in the lung field. The CALA members trust you and would like your service to our community. We need your leadership to make CALA stronger. We know you can do it. Please withdraw your last email.

CALA members: Please give support to Qing and continue to vote for Qing.

Yunchao Su, MD, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology
Professor, Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine
Research Pharmacologist, Charlie Norwood Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Member, Vascular Biology Center

Address:
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
CB-3524, Medical College of Georgia
Augusta University
1120 15th Street
Augusta, GA 30912-2300
U.S.A.
Tel: 706 721 7641
Fax: 706 721 2347
Jan 5, 2018, 9:42:04 AM1/5/18
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations to Dr. Qing Lu for being elected as the new Treasurer. Also congratulations to Dr. Min Wu for being the new CALA President and to Dr. Qiang Ding for being the new CALA President-Elect. A sincere appreciation goes to Dr. Peter Di for his excellent service. We look forward to a strong CALA community in 2018.

Wish all CALA members have a prosperous New Year.

Yunchao Su, MD, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology
Professor, Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine
Research Pharmacologist, Charlie Norwood Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Member, Vascular Biology Center

Address:
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
CB-3524, Medical College of Georgia
Augusta University
1120 15th Street
Augusta, GA 30912-2300
U.S.A.
Tel: 706 721 7641
Fax: 706 721 2347

Lu, Qing

Jan 5, 2018, 2:49:27 PM1/5/18
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Happy New Year!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have encouraged me, supported me, voted for me, and not voted for me for the treasurer position. I am not sure if there is a "collusion" or not, I do feel a little bit of stealing the election. Anyway, I am happy to serve and will do my best. I am particularly grateful that Drs. Wu Min, Ding Qiang and all previous presidents have agreed to mentor me for this matter. I should be fine.

Sincerely yours,

Qing