Fwd: FW: Institute for Airway Sciences Symposium 2024 [EXTERNAL]

Ke Yuan

May 6, 2024, 1:05:27 PMMay 6
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cala members
For those who might be interested
Ke

----From: Chen, Ya-Wen <YaWen...@mssm.edu

Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 12:46 PM
Cc: Feeney, Kerry <Kerry....@mountsinai.org>; Chase, Lisa <lisa....@mountsinai.org>; Genden, Eric <Eric....@mountsinai.org>
Subject: Institute for Airway Sciences Symposium 2024 [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Dear friends,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. As the Institute for Airway Sciences Symposium 2024 is close, I would greatly appreciate if you could share the symposium information within your network. Registration is free, and we offer a virtual option! Thank you!

Best,

Ya-Wen

Institute for Airway Sciences Symposium 2024

The 2024 Institute for Airway Sciences (IAS) International Symposium promises to be a groundbreaking event, which will take place on May 13, 2024, both virtually and in-person at The Mount Sinai Hospital. Tailored to clinicians and researchers specializing in the intricate domain of the airway, the symposium offers a comprehensive platform for understanding the forefront of research and fostering collaboration among esteemed colleagues.

Among the areas of expertise represented, the collective presentations will encompass sinus disorders, disease transmission, lung injury, and tissue regeneration, as well as tracheal and lung transplantation. Noteworthy topics to be explored during the symposium include respiratory defense mechanisms, disease modeling and airway scarring, and the intriguing realm of airway regeneration and healing.

Registration and more details: https://icahn.mssm.edu/research/airway-institute/symposium

Ya-Wen Chen, Ph.D.

[she/her/hers]

Isidore Friesner Associate Professor

Scientific Director, Institute for Airway Sciences

Co-Scientific Director, Center for Epithelial and Airway Biology and Regeneration

Director, Basic Science Research, Otolaryngology

Director, Developmental Origins of Health and Disease

Department of Otolaryngology

Department of Cell, Developmental and Regenerative Biology

Department of Pathology, Molecular and Cell Based Medicine

Black Family Stem Cell Institute

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai

1425 Madison Ave.,

Icahn 13-20A, Box 1189