Treasurer vote -reminder

Wu, Min

Jan 16, 2019, 3:49:40 PM1/16/19
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com

Dear All CALA members,

This is a reminder for Treasurer voting. Please reply to us as below in a week (by Wednesday Jan 23). Also tell you friend and ask them to vote since most of our voting members have not responded. Thanks very much.

It is the time to elect a new treasurer for the CALA for 2019. Now we have received 4 nominations: Drs. Jinghong Li, Bishen Ding, Ke Yuan, and Xiaobo Zhou.

Herein, on behalf the current leaders and CALA organization, I formally invite you to vote your best candidate from the above 4 nominees. Due to a large nomination, it is hard to get over majority of vote (>50%). We will simply select the person who get the most votes and announce the results soon. Please direct any question to me if you are unclear.

Please send your vote to both Dr. Fu Jian (jia...@uky.edu) and me (min...@und.edu).

Thanks a lot for your help and consideration.

Sincerely yours

Min Wu, MD, PhD, President of CALA

Professor in Immunology and Biochemistry and Director of Graduate Program

501 North Columbia Rd, EJRF Building, Room2726, Stop9037

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology School of Medicine and Health Sciences

University of North Dakota min...@med.und.edu

Grand Forks, ND58203-9037

USA

Tel: 701 777-4875