RE: Nomination for the next Treasurer of CALA (Please do not reply to the group email !!!)

Yin Chen

Nov 7, 2019, 11:29:24 PM11/7/19
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com, Ding, Qiang, Dai, Zhiyu - (zhiyudai), Di, Y.P. Peter Ph.D.

Dear CALA members:

According to the Article VI in the “By-Laws of Chinese-American Lung Association (CALA)”, it is time to elect new Treasurer of CALA. As the current Chair of Nomination Committee, I would like to call for nomination or self-nomination of candidates for the next Treasurer of CALA.

Eligibility: Nominee must be a CALA Full Member.

Responsibility if elected: 1. Prepare agenda and record meeting minutes at each meeting. 2. Present a financial report at the Annual Board of Governors meeting and Annual Membership Meeting, 3. Attend to general affairs of the Association including By-Laws amendments, website maintenance, as well as other assignments from the President. 4. To serve as the next President-Elect, and then the next President. More details regarding the responsibilities of the Treasurer can be found in the attached “By-Laws of CALA” (http://mycala.org/by-laws.html).

Nomination procedure:  Nominations including self-nomination are invited. Please submit nominee’s name, institute, and email address by December 31, 2019 to:

Yin Chen PhD at yc...@pharmacy.arizona.edu and Zhiyu Dai PhD at zhiy...@email.arizona.edu

Please Do Not Reply to this Group Email !

Thank you for your support for CALA.

yin

Yin Chen PhD

Associate Professor

Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology

College of Pharmacy

University of Arizona

1703 E Mabel Street, AZ 85718

Tel: 520-626-4715

Xiaobo Zhou

Jan 12, 2020, 6:19:40 PM1/12/20
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com, Ding, Qiang, Dai, Zhiyu - (zhiyudai), Di, Y.P. Peter Ph.D.
Dear All CALA members,
We have two treasure candidates/nominees who are delighted to serve our community!
Please cast your vote for ONE NAME by sending an email to Qing Lu (Qin...@brown.edu) or myself no later than 1/19.
Just  send us an email in a few seconds and we will have a sustainable team to serve every CALA member!

PLEASE DONT REPLY TO ALL.

Thanks a lot,
Xiaobo

Xiaobo Zhou
Director of Functional Genomics Laboratory
Channing Division of Network Medicine
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Boston MA 02115

Phone: 617-525-7866

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at
dispose of the e-mail.

Xiaobo Zhou

Jan 18, 2020, 8:10:24 PM1/18/20
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com, Ding, Qiang, Dai, Zhiyu - (zhiyudai), Di, Y.P. Peter Ph.D.
Dear All
Many thanks for all of you who take a couple of minutes to vote.
We have our treasure now!
Congratulations to Dr. Yin Chen who will join our team as the Treasure for CALA 2020!

Best wishes,
Xiaobo

Ding, Qiang

Jan 18, 2020, 8:36:10 PM1/18/20