Treasurer vote

Wu, Min

Jan 8, 2019, 2:48:52 PM1/8/19
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com

Dear All CALA members,

It is the time to elect a new treasurer for the CALA for 2019. Now we have received 4 nominations: Drs. Xiaobo Zhou, Bishen Ding, Ke Yuan, and Jinghong Li.

Herein, on behalf the current leaders and CALA organization, I formally invite you to vote your best candidate from the above 4 nominees. Due to a large nomination, it is hard to get over majority of vote (>50%). We will simply select the person who get the most votes and announce the results soon. Please direct any question to me if you are unclear.

Please send your vote to both Dr. Fu Jian (jia...@uky.edu) and me (min...@und.edu).

Thanks a lot for your help and consideration.

Sincerely yours

Min Wu, MD, PhD, President of CALA

Professor in Immunology and Biochemistry and Director of Graduate Program

501 North Columbia Rd, EJRF Building, Room2726, Stop9037

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology School of Medicine and Health Sciences

University of North Dakota min...@med.und.edu

Grand Forks, ND58203-9037

USA

Tel: 701 777-4875

Fax: 701 777-2382

http://www.med.und.edu/biochemistry/faculty-staff/min-wu.cfm

Di, Y.P. Peter Ph.D.

Jan 8, 2019, 3:04:40 PM1/8/19
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Min:

Would you accept the idea of two votes per person or it would just complicate things?

Peter

Y. Peter Di Ph.D. MBA

Department of Environmental and Occupational Health (EOH)

Director, Inhalation Exposure Facility

Chair, Chemical and Hygiene Safety Committee

University of Pittsburgh

GSPH 4139

130 De Soto Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

Tel: (412)624-8718 (Office);  (412)624-9567, 624-8266 (Lab)

Fax: (412)624-9361, (412)383-6928

Admin. Assistant: Lynette Clark
lvc...@pitt.edu, Tel: 412-624-9700