Please RSVP for CALA Christmas Party

1 view

Xiaobo Zhou

Dec 13, 2020, 11:05:32 PM12/13/20
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Dear All CALA members,

In this special time of an unprecedented year, it is even more important to get together and  share happy times with our community. To celebrate Christmas, send off 2020 (finally) and wish for a peaceful and fruitful new year of 2021, we cordially invite you and your family members for the CALA Christmas virtual party on 12/19 Saturday.
Join us for the Game, get your prize, discuss important life topics in your desired breakout rooms and learn more exciting plans for CALA in 2021!
Please RSVP here by Friday 12/18:

If you or your family members have talents/skills for performance, feel free to email me.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Warm regards
Xiaobo

On the behalf of the CALA 2020 holiday party organizing committee:
Yin Chen
Zhiyu Dai
Wei Chen
Yan Hu

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at
dispose of the e-mail.
CALADec192020Party.pdf