CALA membership (Happy July 4th)

Ke Yuan

Jul 4, 2022, 2:11:18 PM7/4/22
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com

Dear CALA members,

To better service the CALA members with membership-only benefits (such as sharing recorded lectures, etc), we would like to collect membership fees.

If you have a problem with the link provided by PayPal with renewing CALA membership, try the following ways.

1. Try one more time with the donation link below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=42786TK6LFW3Q__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!pe0-PHqJJEu8JnL30ctMuJjID0LJfnMQZBSz4IDBNIpN38roSt7zuFNSGrtKJZafx3d2dJSMaHYXZ3CSTsZKI3TPmGc2820$

2. Alternatively, please use Zelle or send check to CALA.

1) Zelle myca...@gmail.com

(Your name and institute)

2) Send Check

Please make a check payable to: Chinese-American Lung Association Contact Zhiyu (zhiy...@arizona.edu)or Jianwen Que(jq2...@cumc.columbia.edu) for the address.

If you do not receive the invoice from PayPal, you can also use the following link to pay the membership, note your contact that we can send you the invoice.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=42786TK6LFW3Q__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!pe0-PHqJJEu8JnL30ctMuJjID0LJfnMQZBSz4IDBNIpN38roSt7zuFNSGrtKJZafx3d2dJSMaHYXZ3CSTsZKI3TPmGc2820$

CALA committee

Fang Yinshan

Jul 4, 2022, 6:11:21 PM7/4/22
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ke,
I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for your efforts for our community. I wonder the amount of membership fee as I might miss the email or announcement.
Best,
Yinshan

Ke Yuan <yuank...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月4日周一 11:11写道:

Yinshan Fang
Postdoctoral Researcher,
Dept Med Digestive & Liver Dis,
Columbia University Medical Center,
Room 810, Floor 8th, Blacking Building, 650 West 168 Street, New York, NY 10032, U.S.A

Ke Yuan

Jul 4, 2022, 7:28:51 PM7/4/22
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yinshan

Thanks for pointing this out. It should be $100

Ke

Ke Yuan

Jul 4, 2022, 7:29:37 PM7/4/22
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, the membership is only $100 and CALA provides a receipt.

Ke Yuan

Jul 5, 2022, 12:44:50 PM7/5/22
to lunginte...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
For PI and staff, the membership is $100
For trainees and student, the membership is $50
Thanks so much for your support.
CALA