Fwd: New Printable: Weather Coloring Pages!

Bill Orvis

Sep 17, 2021, 11:28:43 PM9/17/21
to LunarGeneral google

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Printable: Weather Coloring Pages!
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:36:53 -0400
From: NOAA SciJinks <SpacePla...@jpl.nasa.gov>
To: or...@comcast.net

What's new at NOAA SciJinks

Printable Weather Coloring Pages

Color and learn about weather with these printable coloring pages, brought to you by the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellites—R Series weather satellites. Also check out our videos, posters and comic book to learn more about how these satellites keep an eye on Earth’s weather.

Click the coloring pages below to visit our page and download these printables!

How Do Wildfires
Spread?

What Is a
Derecho?

How To Read a
Weather Map

Make a Tornado

Make a Rainbow

Spread the Word

Do you know someone who might like to learn more about weather? Forward this email to them to make sure they know all about NOAA SciJinks!

This message was sent to or...@comcast.net from SpacePla...@jpl.nasa.gov

NOAA SciJinks
NASAJPL
4800 Oak Grove