Fwd: Call for Crayon Rockets - Jan 27 Snow Ranch

Paul Pittenger

Jan 20, 2024, 1:54:38 PMJan 20
to LUNARgeneral
Repeating what I said on Facebook also - Anyone who still has a 4" crayon bank (from Toys"R"us back in the day) let me know - I have a pile of the parts to convert these into 29mm motor mount rockets. While they last I will supply parts to anyone seeking to build a crayon. Can deliver to Snow Ranch launch next Saturday.

Paul

Jan 20, 2024, 6:39:16 PMJan 20
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Paul, I'm going to see if I can get the .stl files for a friend's re-creation of the crayon rocket (he calls it a Wax Corporal) to share.

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Paul Pittenger

Jan 21, 2024, 1:22:32 AMJan 21
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
OK - I have a bunch of ring and fin sets for the 4" crayons - setups for 29mm and 38mm motor mounts.  Several copies of instructions and fin slot marking templates.  Less sets of the bulkhead assembly for the crayon nose, but could record the right sizes on instructions so that people can find or fabricate their own.

If you have a 4" crayon bank and need parts, please contact me off list - email address below - and I will pile up parts to bring Saturday.

Paul