[Rocket.Supplies] Order / Pick-up for this weekend's launch

Rocket Supplies

Mar 15, 2023, 6:38:22 PM3/15/23
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
This weekend's launch still isn't confirmed (waiting for the roads to dry), but it looks like a better chance than the previous weeks.

If you're attending tonight's LUNAR meeting at Maker Nexus, feel free to come by Rocket.Supplies in Suite A and check out the hundreds of different motors and kits available.
The retail space is getting a bit more organized and while the website is still under construction, most of the kits and some motors have been uploaded, but please ask as we have thousands of part numbers available.

In addition to pickup from the store, orders can be picked up at launches and cleaning parties (LUNAR, TCC and Aeropac to begin with), as well as shipped (free shipping for SLI teams and to FAR/RRS).

As primarily a retail store, we do not bring the entire store to launches, so please let us know what you need or are even considering, so we can have it for you.  If you're considering three different motors, let us know and we'll bring all three.  To speed up pickup, place your order in advance and it will be waiting for you.

Please subscribe to our mail list for more info and specials.
--
Fred Radford
Store 1 IMG_6996.jpg