Hi, I'm Fred Radford

Fred Radford

Dec 4, 2021, 10:05:07 AM12/4/21
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, I'd like to introduce myself to you that don't already know me.
I've been involved in rocketry for many years (my first high-power certification was in 1999) and I will be running for LUNAR.org President, since Toby will not be running again.

I'll be at the launch today, so please feel free to stop by my table "Rocket.Supplies" or find me at checkin / LCO, etc. and introduce yourself and tell me about what you'd like to see LUNAR.org do in the future (there is also a survey you can fill out at: https://www.rocketmakerspace.org/).

There is one other rocket project I'm involved with and that is Rocket Makerspace, where I am putting together a physical location, with tools, to design rockets, build rockets and talk about rockets.

I look forward to meeting you after the long hiatus!

Best Regards,
Fred Radford

far 3 croped 250x230.jpg