Contra Costa Fair Rocketry Table

Anthony Cooper

Apr 24, 2024, 10:29:03 PMApr 24
to Officers LUNAR, LUNAR-O...@googlegroups.com, General LUNAR
The Contra Costa Fair committee has asked LUNAR to man a table at the fair to spread the word about rocketry. The dates are May 15th through May 19th, plus a clean up day on May 20th if needed.
May 15th is a special event where they expect about 2,000 4th grade kids to show up at the fair.

If you are interested in volunteering to man the table, you will have free access to the fair. What is expected, only to answer questions about rocketry. You can bring your own show and tell rocket bits. Kids and adults are curious about all things related to rockets.

I will be manning a LUNAR table on May 15, 16, and 17th. If you want to help, add your name and contact to the spreadsheet linked below. We only have about two weeks to get this organized. Don't wait so we can plan who is attending when.

This is the Fair Schedule but it does not include the Kids day on May 15th.

Anthony M. Cooper
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org
Membership for mgscv.org
Cell: 510-589-5292

Anthony Cooper

Apr 30, 2024, 1:53:25 PMApr 30
to Officers LUNAR, LUNAR-O...@googlegroups.com, General LUNAR
Update. So far only me, my brother from Iowa, Fred and Danielle have stepped up to volunteer. I have 5 tickets coming to me. If anyone else is going to step up, I need to know soon to get more tickets.

Second, Wednesday is not an event day. The 2,000 4th grade kids are arriving on Friday.