Cleanup

Bill Orvis

Jul 16, 2022, 9:45:17 PM7/16/22
to LunarGeneral google, offi...@lunar.org
Hi all,

Tony and I spent the morning cleaning up the launch rods and rails in
the trailer and fixing anything that we knew to need fixing. As far as
we can tell, it is all ready for next year. Tony fixed the holes in the
sheet metal where the trailer was broken into using two rocket fins to
cover the holes. Seems appropriate for repairs on a model rocket trailer.

We fixed all the tables where the screws all fell out and tony re[placed
the stolen batteries.

I imagine the intruders who broke into the trailer were really
frustrated at what they found. They were probably hoping for someone's
expensive stuff and instead found a bunch of junk. Broken tables, dirty
launch rods, and a barbecue that needed to go into the recycle bin. The
club's batteries are the only thing that seemed to be worth anything.
Well, the barbecue is in the recycle bin, the batteries are replaced and
the launch rods and rails are all clean. Anything else that is  broken
we will fix in the fall.

Bill

--
William Orvis