Can’t launch - can build

Paul Pittenger

Feb 16, 2024, 4:05:34 PMFeb 16
to LUNARgeneral
Hello LUNAR  -

Workshop day available tomorrow Saturday Feb 17.

 Parts and advice for any Estes & Quest model rocket repairs, bring your damaged rocket or kit and we will figure out parts needed to revive it.  Also have some opened kits to check and replace missing or damaged parts, then you can take it home and build.  More limited stock of parts for Aerotech/LOC/Apogee/ other manufacturers larger rockets up to 4” diameter

ARC rocket parts - looks like this could be two complete competition rockets here. 24mm and 29mm motor mount options

Do you have an Aerotech 1.9 inch diameter kit?  Mustang, Airspike, Arreaux, Tomahawk, Cheetah, Barracuda - we have tubes, couplers, bulkhead parts, extra fins, everything to build a payload bay, stretch or repair this unique tube size.  Come find what you need.

Still looking for someone who Ioves scale models and wants to put in the detail and finish time.  One Saturn V is spoken for but another one is here, a Mercury Atlas large kit, Space Shuttle, and Terrier Sandhawk sounding rocket.

My garage, San Mateo. Email me off list and we will set up a time.

Paul