Fwd: NEW RESOURCE: What Is an Atmospheric River?

1 view

Bill Orvis

May 15, 2021, 11:38:04 PM5/15/21
to LunarGeneral google

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: NEW RESOURCE: What Is an Atmospheric River?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 12:30:40 -0400
From: NOAA SciJinks <SpacePla...@jpl.nasa.gov>
To: or...@comcast.net

What's new at NOAA SciJinks

What Is an Atmospheric River?

When you think of the atmosphere, you probably think of gases like nitrogen and oxygen—the air we breathe. But did you know the atmosphere can hold an entire river of water too? Atmospheric rivers are long, flowing regions of the atmosphere that carry water vapor through the sky.

Click the image below to access our new resource and learn all about atmospheric rivers!

Why Is the Sky Blue?

What Is a Heat Wave?

Rainbow Simulator

How to Escape Rip Currents

What Causes Tides?

Spread the Word

Do you know someone who might like to learn more about weather? Forward this email to them to make sure they know all about NOAA SciJinks!

This message was sent to or...@comcast.net from SpacePla...@jpl.nasa.gov

NOAA SciJinks
NASAJPL
4800 Oak Grove