Board meeting tonight

Rocket Supplies

Feb 16, 2023, 6:07:53 PM2/16/23
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone,

I'm Fred Radford, if you haven't heard, I am the new President of LUNAR, elected at the last member meeting.
There is lots going on with LUNAR and I'm still getting up to speed, but I wanted to let everyone know that if you check the online calendar, there is a board meeting tonight.

Paul Pittenger has helped create a great agenda, and Members are welcome to attend.

LUNAR Board Agenda 2/16/23
  • Documentation to update
  • Jobs reminders for launch volunteers (for example, LCO or front table team marking failures)
  • Internal Documentation
  • Snow Ranch schedule
  • TARC launches other days than club launches?  Which days are being considered?  TARC teams only?
  • Hollister Brigantino Park
  • Any other launch field possibilities anyone in club is chasing?
  • Financial update - Sheryl
  • Launch equipment
  • Small Launch setup Robert Belknap has
Location: Round Table Pizza, 5544 Thornton Ave., Newark, CA 94560

I will be sending out additional general updates as they occur, but PLEASE contact me with your thoughts, questions, and concerns.

Best Regards,
Fred Radford

Emma Humphries

Feb 16, 2023, 7:26:24 PM2/16/23
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Fred,

I'm retrying Alameda NAS/Alameda Point, and have a contact in the city's economic development department, Scott Watson (swa...@alamedaca.gov) who I emailed.

All of these fields are at least 1,000 x 1,000 feet on a side, which, pending arrangements with the FAA would allow flights on A to G motors.

If there's any support documents we have (a pitch deck would be great.) Let me know.

-- Emma Humphries

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Emma Humphries

Feb 16, 2023, 7:40:05 PM2/16/23
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Also, do we have anyone from Astra in LUNAR? Their section has gone dark.