Thumper Video

Eric Renger

Mar 10, 2022, 3:28:31 PM3/10/22
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

For those who attended the March 5 LUNAR launch at Snow Ranch and saw the big Thumper rocket fly (and those who didn’t), here is a video of the flight.

Tom Gunnarson and I flew the rocket, and I would like to thank Tony Alcocer for helping to set up the away pad for us and Mike Parker for the excellent LCO play-by-play announcement of the flight. Also I’d like to thank Rob Heil, Peter Theony, and Stephan Unterholzner for the photos and video footage that went into this video.

We had a GREAT time flying the Thumper and look forward to doing it again in the future. Enjoy the video.

Eric Renger