Aeropac cleaning party, April 20, 2024, 10am

Gene Engelgau

Apr 11, 2024, 11:25:14 AMApr 11
to Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific, Inc., LunarGeneral google, Lunarlunch

Hi everyone, It is that time of year again. Time to pull all of the stuff out of the trailer, dust it off and get it all nice and clean and inventoried. The event will be on Saturday the April 20nd and start at 10am. Again Lynn has graciously opened up their home once again for us to hold the event there.  Thanks Lynn!!!

The address is: 903 Mustang Court, Petaluma, CA 94954

Get close to the gate at the entrance to Mustang Court and it will open.

https://goo.gl/maps/4Ati1K4uY3AgBr3m9

I don't know who has the Muriatic Acid and Baking Soda that we use to clean the rails, and the cleaning trough and protective clothing. Darryl, might you have these? Can those who know chime and and will you be coming. ALso we've had a water jet cleaner to help with the rails, I'm not certain that was rented or someone has it.

I'll be bringing the new RSO table to the event.  There are still some details that need to be completed and we can all noodle on these.  Otherwise the new table looks great!

One other detail, we need someone to bring the equipment trailer out and back. Tony, I think you have this?

After cleaning you will be treated to pizza, drinks and time for show and tell.

If you would let me know if you will be attending that would be great, you can email me directly if you prefer, gene.en...@gmail.com.  Or reply to the email thread.

Thank you one and all!

Gene

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
Web: http://fruitychutes.com - Professional Aerospace Recovery Systems
Twitter: @fruitychutes

Andrew Truong

Apr 16, 2024, 11:44:12 PMApr 16
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Gene,
I won't be able to attend since I am at FRC Robotics Worlds in Houston. Normally I would love to come but I will not be able to attend. Hope everyone has a great time!

Best Regards,
Andrew Truong

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.