LOST at Jan 8 Snow Ranch launch

Tom Gunnarson

Jan 16, 2022, 2:22:17 AM1/16/22
to LUNAR General
Grey and black Aerotech Mustang launched just before 4pm. Was heading WNW to an estimated apogee of 1000 ft on an AT F26FJ. Disappeared with no event so likely a lawn dart.

Reward of pick from box of E-G reloads to the finder who brings it back with the installed Chute Release and Altimeter 2.

Contact:
Tom Gunnarson (Mr G)

Bill Orvis

Jan 17, 2022, 7:09:39 PM1/17/22
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com

Whenever they find a rocket on the ranch, they send me a picture and I post it here. If you recognize it, let me know and I will tell you where it is.

Bill

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.
William Orvis