NEW | Aerotech Seasonal Motors Production Announcement - 20% off early bird orders from Rocket.Supplies

Rocket Supplies

Feb 1, 2024, 5:32:27 PMFeb 1
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com

Seasonal Motors Production Announcement

We are excited to announce that Aerotech is now running a seasonal motor production!

Starting today, and running through February 19th, we are offering you the opportunity to pre-order these exclusive seasonal motors.

Here are the key details you need to know:

  • Orders must be placed between February 1st - February 19th, 2024 from authorized dealers only.

  • 20% off for EARLY BIRD orders placed by midnight Monday February 5th, use coupon code SEASONAL for 20% off all early bird seasonal motors.

  • Pre Order Only: These seasonal motors are available for preorder only.

  • Fulfillment Time: This is a SEASONAL Production run - A 16 to 20-week fulfillment time will apply to orders received for these seasonally produced products. The response to this year’s offering will determine which products are offered again next year.

Please shop Seasonal Inventory only from Seasonal Motors

We plan on having an on-site pickup day in SoCal for these motors, so you can have them shipped or select Pickup at Launch for free shipping.
--
Rocket.Supplies Team
Fred & Danielle

mot...@rocket.supplies

Anthony Cooper

Feb 1, 2024, 8:38:58 PMFeb 1
to General LUNAR
In case you want any suggestions on the web site, how about filters for case sizes?

______________________________________
Anthony M. Cooper
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org
Membership for mgscv.org
Cell: 510-589-5292

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.
Screenshot_20240201-173724.png

William Kellermann

Feb 1, 2024, 9:17:05 PMFeb 1
to LUNAR
They’re on there - left column under Motors…

William Kellermann
wt...@me.com

Rocket Supplies

Feb 1, 2024, 9:17:38 PMFeb 1
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion, on the left side of the page, you may select + for Motors and then you will see the sections for cases listed there.
In the future, we will add filter attributes for them as well.
--
Fred Radford

Anthony Cooper

Feb 1, 2024, 11:11:36 PMFeb 1
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I was on mobile and did not see any of the page to the left.