Rocket.Supplies will be onsite this Saturday at Snow Ranch

Rocket Supplies

Jan 25, 2024, 6:18:57 PMJan 25
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
We are excited to be on-site at the beautiful Snow Ranch this weekend.

Remember to secure your motors, as popular ones are quickly snapped up.

Please pre-order any larger quantities of motors, such as for ARC teams, so we have enough with us for your team.

Reminder, our full range of products aren't available on-site.  Pre-order special requests such as 75/98mm motors, body tubes, nose cones, and/or speciality parts.

If you've placed a pre-order, swing by our Rocket.Supplies table to pick up your pre-packed order.  Select “pickup-at launch” and “cash” during checkout, if paying on site.

Please have all pre-orders in by 2pm tomorrow to guarantee launch delivery.

--
Rocket.Supplies Team
Fred & Danielle

mot...@rocket.supplies

Jack Hagerty

Jan 25, 2024, 6:35:49 PMJan 25
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com

I have a video meeting with my teams this evening.  I’ll ask them which motors they would like to use, and I’ll forward the list to you so you can set them aside.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race,
He would have given us a moon" -- Krafft Ehricke

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Jack Hagerty

Jan 26, 2024, 12:07:55 AMJan 26
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com

Fred –

My meeting was pretty sparsely attended, so I would say just save a few low-thrust/long-burn, and high-thrust/short-burn “F”s for us and we’ll be OK.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"Rocket science: A century of making everything else look easy" – James Marino

michelle jones

Jan 26, 2024, 9:42:21 PMJan 26
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
When is the next launch scheduled for, after this weekend?  Assuming the weather gods smile on us?

Shelly

Anthony Cooper

Jan 26, 2024, 9:46:05 PMJan 26
to General LUNAR