AP - Needs to gp

Gene Engelgau

Jul 18, 2022, 2:44:39 PM7/18/22
to Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific, Inc., LunarGeneral google
Hi All, Fruity Chutes keeps me way to busy to make motors anymore.  So I want to clear out the AP, perhaps a total of 100 lbs, not sure.  I have 400, 200, 90 and a premix of 200 / 400 AP at 70% / 30%.  Strontium Nitrate. Also various burn rate additives like iron oxide, copper, etc.  Some metals like titanium sponge, spherical aluminum powder, and other stuff.  Also the various liquids.  I can bring the AP launches, October Skies, or you can come by for pickup.

Let me know off list.  I'm pricing to move at $10 / lb. This is also BYOB (bring your own bucket) unless you buy a full bucket of AP or material.

If you want it all I'll let the whole shebang go for $500.

Contact me off list.

-Gene

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
Web: http://fruitychutes.com - Professional Aerospace Recovery Systems
Twitter: @fruitychutes

Gene Engelgau

Jul 18, 2022, 3:38:26 PM7/18/22
to Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific, Inc., LunarGeneral google
Hi All, Just got an offer for the whole shebang, so motor making materials are sold.

Next up is a bunch of FG and CF tubing I'm never going to use.  I'll get a photo together with some info.