Level 2 NAR Exam

Emma Humphries

Jul 6, 2022, 8:23:00 PM7/6/22
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if other people are needing to take the level 2 exam, but I'd like to get it done soon so I can fly my level 2 at TCC's August launch (as long as there are sufficient NAR witnesses available.)

If Fred can get a Saturday lined up in Hollister and someone planning to attend can proctor, that would be an opportunity.

Anyone else looking to level up?

-- Emma Humphries

Doug Wade

Jul 6, 2022, 9:32:28 PM7/6/22
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Just be aware when August TCC launches go they’re often kind of smaller.  Last time I went to one it was 104 degrees.

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Emma Humphries

Jul 6, 2022, 9:40:32 PM7/6/22
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Hah, I can imagine.

If I go, I'll fly the L2 as early as I can and drive back to my beloved Carla the Fog.

I'd try this month, but I have tickets for Khruangbin at the Greek that Saturday.

David Raimondi

Jul 7, 2022, 8:41:49 PM7/7/22
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com

Doug,

I can help you with the L2 Test. I go to lunch every Friday, with some Rocketeers at Mercado La Torre. 614 E Evelyn Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. You can get launch and talk about rockets for an hour. I get there a little before noon.  Let me if you are interested, and I will bring a L2 test.

David

LUNAR Rocket Club, NAR & TRA L3, L3CC.

408.963.8286