Fwd: Need help with contacts in Sweden

Jeff Harti

Oct 22, 2010, 4:11:22 PM10/22/10
to i, lume...@yahoogroups.com
Hey Lumesians,

This email is primarily for those still in Sweden.

Below is an email from a good friend and mentor of mine, Ziggy Kleinau. Ziggy has worked to oppose nuclear energy development in Ontario (and importantly support renewable energy development). The link below is an article which describes the situation. Support from Swedish organizations in opposition to this plan is needed to help stop it (and the dangerous precedent it sets). So if you can help raise some awareness of this plan in Sweden among your networks it would be appreciated.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ontario/plan-to-ship-radioactive-generators-through-great-lakes-draws-protest/article1730406/

Hope that all is well with you all.

Cheers,

- jeff