Movember Update - Help Jeff Support Prostate Cancer research...

Jeff Harti

Nov 21, 2010, 3:40:44 PM11/21/10
to Jeff
Hi all,

I have been meaning to send out an email for some time to let people know that I am participating in Movember. For those who are not aware, Movember involves growing a moustache for the month of November in order to raise awareness of prostate cancer and to raise funds for research to find a cure for this disease which afflicts many thousands of men and because of which more than 4,400 men will die each year.

One reason why it is such an effective is that a lot of people who normally wouldn't (or shouldn't) sport a mustache do so, leading to a conversations that would not normally occur and a lot of lots of awareness raised. You can find out more by visiting my Mo Space Home Page at: http://ca.movember.com/mospace.

You can also make a donation from this page (http://ca.movember.com/mospace), if you are able to, and either way, please spread the word and check out the site for more info on Movember and Prostate Cancer Canada (then beneficiary of this campaign).

More updates will be posted on my page until the end of November, so stay tuned.

Hope all is well with you all.

Cheers,

- jeff
IMG_4159.JPG
IMG_4160.JPG

Jeff Harti

Nov 22, 2010, 12:10:37 PM11/22/10
to Jeff
Hi all,

Below is the link to my personal Mo Space, which I neglected to include on my last email.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/843918/

You can donate by following the links on this page.

Thanks and Cheers,

- jeff

Amira Miholjcic