hello all

sonali david

Mar 22, 2010, 10:55:28 AM3/22/10
to lumes
Since gmail is being a jerk and wont let me send a video (that someone else sent me on gmail !!) here's the site and be sure to watch the piano stairs and this site. Makes me happy I have some sort of a connection to this.

Weather update: The mean summer has begun, which means it was 39 C on Sunday, the wind feels like you're standing 50 feet from an open furnace door (in May it'll feel like you're at the furnace door) and cold showers are delicious. But the nicer thing is fruits and veges are super cheap, mangoes are in the market - yes ALL 40 types (sorry but the south american ones aren't as yummy) and local ice cream carts are on the roads till 12 am :) ... and I can wear shorts to work :D :D

Random articles about Indians & India

--

Sonali
+91 9717 352 169