They shifted the power -- video from Istanbul

Oleg Izyumenko

Jul 19, 2013, 6:26:45 AM7/19/13
to Youth Climate Movements of the former USSR, Youth from the former USSR at COP15, Unga i klimatrörelsen, Svenska unga i klimatrörelsen på COP15, lumes0608, LUMES, ukrcliml-s, 350ukraine, powers...@googlegroups.com, Claire Lecocq, Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement, baltic-clim...@googlegroups.com, Climate Organisers of Caucasus and Central Asia, baltic-regional-conference, David Wargert

Dear friends,

Last month, I joined hundreds of people people in Istanbul for Global Power Shift.

You probably know that fighting climate change and fighting for climate justice is very important to me, so I’m hoping you’ll take two minutes to watch this inspiring this two-minute video about Global Power Shift:

…and please do sign on to join us: act.350.org/sign/global_power_shift/

Thanks!

Oleg
--
Oleg Izyumenko