Occupation: change the world

1 view

Maryna Karavai

Feb 6, 2010, 6:07:07 PM2/6/10
to lu...@googlegroups.com
hej all,

just downloaded this book, haven't read it yet. but this is a paragraph from introduction part:

I asked:
How can people my age, in their twenties and thirties, find a balance between the lifestyle they desire, the career they want and the change they want to invoke in this world? And why hasn’t anyone figured this out?
And that’s what this e-book is all about. We have spent the last year answering the question and figuring out exactly how people in their twenties and thirties can make money and change the world and now we have only one purpose to share what we know with you.
Why do we want to do this?
It is simple. It is because we believe people can have it all. We believe people can change the world and we believe they can do it without compromising their happiness, their lifestyle or their passion.

so, this made me think of lumes/isians.

m.

--------
Maryna Karavai