Application Hosting

Friscian Viales

Mar 8, 2021, 9:41:45 PM3/8/21
to Luigi
Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to Luigi and I was wondering about what's using everybody else for hosting Luigi? Would that be something like a VM running on GCE or maybe a docker image? Is there a way to make this a serverless implementation ?

Appreciate any comments on this!

Tashrif B.

Mar 8, 2021, 9:54:00 PM3/8/21
to Friscian Viales, Luigi
I was wondering about what's using everybody else for hosting Luigi?

You can have a dedicated workstation or a VM to host the Luigi server and everyone at your business/research lab can run jobs using that server.

Is there a way to make this a serverless implementation?

Of course. Just run your jobs using --local-scheduler. But know that this option is for an individual only, not for the entire team.

-Tashrif
.

Friscian Viales

Mar 8, 2021, 10:02:18 PM3/8/21