Parallelizing Multiple Tasks which share the same dependencies

Nhat Bui Minh

Oct 19, 2020, 11:57:00 PM10/19/20
to Luigi
I have a Dags, where multiple data loads which share the same dependencies (image attached). The issue is when I set the multiple workers more than 2 to set up parallel processing , luigi fails to run the bottom task first since they are being triggered multiple times by the workers.

Does anyone know if executing this dag is possible in luigi ?

Thank you!
Capture.PNG

Lars Albertsson

Oct 24, 2020, 10:54:30 AM10/24/20
to Nhat Bui Minh, Luigi
Yes, what you attempt to do is a standard pattern, so something has
gone wrong. If you share a snippet of your code, we might help you to
figure out what.

Lars Albertsson
Data engineering entrepreneur
www.scling.com, www.mapflat.com