Lowongan Partimer @PT. SURYASOFT KONSULTAMA

Rifki

May 31, 2013, 4:43:10 AM5/31/13
to lug-s...@googlegroups.com
PT SURYASOFT KONSULTAMA

We're IT Company based in Surabaya. Providing Integrated Information
System solution is our main business.
Now we're offering an opportunity to be part of our team. All eligible
candidates are welcomed to fill the following positions:

SENIOR PROGRAMMER (SP) - FULL TIME & PART TIME

Qualification:
1. Male, age max. 32 years old
2. IT Education background is a must
3. Good knowledge of many IT Systems especially in Linux
4. Minimum 3 years experience as Programmer or IT consultant
5. Good knowledge of programming such as Java, JSP, PHP, and CGI
6. Good knowledge in database relationship
7. Good knowledge as System Analyst
8. Good communication and interpersonal skill
9. Good English
10. Willing to be stationed in Surabaya
11. Keen in research and development

JUNIOR PROGRAMMER (JP) - FULL TIME & PART TIME

Qualification:
1. Male, age max. 28 years old
2. IT Education background is a must
3. Good knowledge of many IT Systems especially in Linux
4. Good knowledge of programming such as Java, JSP, PHP, and CGI
5. Good knowledge in database such as PostgreSQL/MySql
6. Good English
7. Willing to be stationed in Surabaya

Interested candidates should send their application together with CV,
recent photograph and other related supporting documents to:

h...@suryasoft.com