ATXMEGA256A3BU

Bit Freak

Nov 22, 2021, 8:49:51 PM11/22/21
to LUFA Library Support List
Hi there,

I am new to LuFa and USB for that matter of fact. I am starting to tinker with this stack on an XMEGA256A3BU Xplained board.

I am usind the LuFa Extension in MCHP Studio.

The example I started with is the LowLevel CDC Demo. I have
  • changed the device to the corerct one (in the project properties )
  • set BOARD=ATXMEGA256A3BU
However I am getting a build error:

"LOWLEVEL_CDC1\src\LUFA\LUFA\Drivers\Board\Joystick.h(126,31): error: Board/Joystick.h: No such file or directory"

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dean Camera

Nov 28, 2021, 1:47:11 AM11/28/21
to lufa-s...@googlegroups.com, Bit Freak

The BOARD value should be one of the preconfigured board drivers (see http://fourwalledcubicle.com/files/LUFA/Doc/210130/html/group___group___board_types.html) with BOARD=NONE if you just want to stub out all the drivers to see the USB work, or BOARD=USER if you're writing your own board drivers. You'll also need to make sure that F_USB is defined correctly - most likely 48000000 for XMEGAs if I remember correctly.

Cheers,

- Dean