How to turn off Pololu micro green led2 in LUFA?

kdr...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2021, 12:25:04 AM9/12/21
to LUFA Library Support List
Is there a way to disable the USB usage of LED2 on this board?

I was using the LEONARDO board makefile with a modified led.h but I switched to the more proper POLOLUMICRO board in my makefile and now the green led is on all the time.

Dean Camera

Sep 14, 2021, 3:44:22 AM9/14/21
to lufa-s...@googlegroups.com

The LED changes are all inside the example projects or end user applications, so you should be able to just remove any update calls that involve LED2 if that's what you're after.

- Dean