HID with LUFA+libusb

Adolfoe

Sep 28, 2018, 2:59:23 AM9/28/18
to LUFA Library Support List
Hello,

I want to write a Generic HID application, with LUFA and Teensy 2.0++ board and the libusb

I have the following doubts

1) Seeng the CLASS demo, it is my understanding that I should the CALLBACK_HID_Device_CreateHIDReport function to send data and the CALLBACK_HID_Device_ProcessHIDReport is that correct?

2) What endpoint is used for transmitting data from the device to the host, on the Generic HDI demo, I only see the GENERIC_IN_EPADDR been defined, but I don see and output interface been declared

3)Is 0x81 the correct input endpoint?

4) On the libusb (Host) side, what type of transfer should I use, a bulk transfer, a control transfer, an interrupt transfer or other?

Thanks in advance for your help.