Fwd: Leadership Awards

games.bearealis

Apr 25, 2014, 2:43:17 PM4/25/14
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of Student Life & Leadership, I would like to cordially invite you to the first ever Leadership Awards being held on Monday, May 5 at 7 p.m. on the Evans Commons Courts. This ceremony is being held to honor all of you for your hard work throughout the year, so please join us in celebrating all that you have done.

Dress is casual. Please invite your entire organization. And if you'd like to contribute pictures of your organization and their activities over the past year for our slide show, please email them to stude...@lindenwood.edu by Thursday, May 1.

Questions? Contact Angie at aro...@lindenwood.edu or Nikki at ncor...@lindenwood.edu. We can't wait to see you there!

Angie Royal, Director
Student Life & Leadership