Spring Smash pizza?

games.bearealis

Apr 16, 2013, 4:22:12 PM4/16/13
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I know we don't have funding for this event, but at the org fair on monday people seemed much more interested when I mentioned pizza, so I will personally contribute 2 medium pizzas from the local Papa Johns  (if someone else is willing to pick them up, as I don't have a car).  Does anyone else want to pitch in?  I think 5 pizzas would be enough.  They're only $5 for LU students.  A couple bucks per person would be more than enough I think, and any leftover could be added to a small money prize.

Just a thought.

Thiago Barreira

Apr 16, 2013, 8:46:59 PM4/16/13
to games.bearealis, lucs...@googlegroups.com
We could still buy pizzas for three bucks at the cafeteria I think. Lets Marlon ask the cafeteria manager as he knows him better than I do.

Sent from my iPhone