First Metting - Fall 2013

marlon.ge...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2013, 10:11:31 PM8/28/13
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

     I want to schedule the first meeting of our group for this semester, but I want to make sure that it would be in a good time for everyone. Can you guys tell me when would be the best time next week for you?

Thank you,

Marlon Rodrigues

Bryan S

Aug 28, 2013, 10:23:39 PM8/28/13
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
I'm free pretty much any time after 3 on Tues/Thurs, and anytime after 2 on MWF.  (subject to change though once my work and learn schedule comes in)

JaeYong Kim

Aug 29, 2013, 3:09:49 AM8/29/13
to CS Club LU
For me, 2 on Friday is the best (same meeting time as last semester).

/ Room #323, Mathews Hall, Lindenwood University.

Ryan Gray

Aug 29, 2013, 8:06:18 AM8/29/13
to JaeYong Kim, CS Club LU
I could only meet t th after 345.  I don't think I'll have time to make many meetings this semester.

Coker, Daniel

Aug 29, 2013, 11:14:50 PM8/29/13
to CS Club LU

I'm not reliably free until after 6 on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Wednesday I'm not free until after 4:30. Friday I'm free from 1 until roughly 3, when I'll be leaving for home. I could push Friday back a half hour if it made a difference.

Busy schedule. :(

Sep 3, 2013, 11:22:52 AM9/3/13
to lucs...@googlegroups.com

Even though it seems there isn't a meeting time that works for everybody, I think we need to pick *some* time soon so we can be available to new students, and put up posters for new students to see, etc.  I'm guessing Friday is most likely going to work better for the average student, since some classes are only MW instead of MWF.

We need to establish what we're going to do with our new funds and how to handle Tutoring, for which we encountered a few interested students at the org fair last week, as well as how to handle relations with the IMWD club, which they proposed also at the fair.

Coker, Daniel

Sep 3, 2013, 3:43:44 PM9/3/13
to games.bearealis, lucs...@googlegroups.com

Incidentally, FYI, my schedule just changed and I am now free from 1:00PM onward on TR. :P

Sep 3, 2013, 4:53:02 PM9/3/13
to Coker, Daniel, games.bearealis, lucs...@googlegroups.com
Are you guys free MWF from 1pm - 2pm?

Marlon Rodrigues

Sep 3, 2013, 4:54:02 PM9/3/13
to Coker, Daniel, games.bearealis, lucs...@googlegroups.com
I thought we could make a shorter meeting, making it more dynamic.

JaeYong Kim

Sep 3, 2013, 4:56:50 PM9/3/13
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
For me, MWF 1-2 pm works.

Jay / Kim, Jae Yong
/ Cellular +1 636-578-7806
/ Room #323, Mathews Hall, Lindenwood University.

Bryan S

Sep 3, 2013, 4:59:21 PM9/3/13
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
I have class 1-2 MWF

Coker, Daniel

Sep 3, 2013, 5:06:45 PM9/3/13
to Bryan S, lucs...@googlegroups.com

I'm free Friday 1-2. I'm also free then on Monday if you're OK with me bringing along a GrabNGo lunch. Wednesdays... I guess I could ask Professor Johnston to switch more of my W&L hours, if that's the time we end up deciding on.