Updated Brochure

JaeYong Kim

Feb 1, 2014, 1:20:09 PM2/1/14
to CS Club LU
Brochure updated.  Take a look and give me your comment.

p.s. Sorry I misspelled Katie’s name on Facebook cover photo.  I fixed it.

JaeYong Kim.
/ Room #323, Mathews Hall, Lindenwood University.
CSClubBrochureVer3.pdf

games.bearealis

Feb 1, 2014, 3:09:37 PM2/1/14
to lucs...@googlegroups.com, jk...@lionmail.lindenwood.edu
Very nice! I like it!

I would suggest removing the period after the title, adding a "!" after Hello World, and lining up the meeting times.
Here's a picture of those suggestions.  I also rearranged some of the words to highlight the Tutoring part, just as a possibility.

It's really good as it is, though.  I'm just throwing ideas around.  What do y'all think?
csc_poster_idea2.png